Sparkcentral is revolutionizing the way large enterprises help and engage customers.
We want to change the future of customer service and how companies build relationships with their clients and fans. Here at Sparkcentral we believe customer satisfaction is the key to the success of any company, and it's our mission to help companies refrain from treating customers as tickets, and start caring about the relationship.
We’re looking to add engineers to our team that will grow with us and bring new ideas to the table. We know that everyone on our team has meaningful contributions to make, and we’re building a close knit group that can learn from each other to make our product better everyday.
Sparkcentral is a global SaaS Digital Customer Service platform. We provide a turnkey enterprise contact center solution integrating a wide range of asynchronous communication channels including: WhatsApp Enterprise, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, SMS and modern live chat SDKs for In-Web and In-App messaging. Our customers are large enterprises such as Zappos, Emirates Airlines, Air Canada, Engie, AXA, Engie, Fluvius, Noon, citizenM hotels and Slack to name a few.
What you’ll be doing
- Imagine, implement, test, and iterate on new features
- Working in a dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
- Scaling a web application that is used globally
- Finding ways to remove obstacles, and weaknesses that slow you down
- Work as a team with backend developers and other frontend developers to provide full end-to-end solutions.
- Fluency with frontend frameworks and tools like React and testing libraries like Mocha.
- Understanding how to build complex but performant web applications.
- Dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- The ability to reliably estimate units of work at project, feature, and task levels
- Understand the basic concepts of how the backend works
- Motivation for solving customers’ problems and delivering value to customers at a fast pace.
- Strong intra-team communication and ability to express ideas
- Experience with Source Control (GIT)
Nice to haves
- An understanding of internationalization and localization concerns and associated headaches
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with Node.js, GraphQL
- UX/ UI design experience
- An understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- AWS (Kubernetes, EC2, EBS, ELB, SQS, S3)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- MySQL AWS Aurora
- Competitive salary + car + benefits
- Tons of drinks and snacks in the office
- Powerful Macbook Pro