Junior Business Development Representative
Sparkcentral is a global SaaS Digital Customer Service platform. We provide a turnkey enterprise contact center solution integrating a wide range of asynchronous communication channels including: WhatsApp Enterprise, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, SMS and modern live chat SDKs for In-Web and In-App messaging. Our customers are large enterprises such as Zappos, Emirates Airlines, Air Canada, Engie, AXA, Engie, Fluvius, Noon, citizenM hotels, Netflix and Slack to name a few.
We are currently expanding our global marketing and sales team and are looking for a Junior Business Development Representative who can join us at our office in Hasselt, Belgium (Corda Campus).
You will be responsible for our inbound lead qualification process of figuring out whether an inbound lead is a good fit for Sparkcentral to optimize the sales development team’s time.
- You will be the first point of contact for all inbound leads and incoming requests through social media, website, messaging channels and e-mails.
- You will provide our incoming leads with an introduction demo and basic info about the Sparkcentral platform.
- You will define, together with the Sales and Marketing team, what characteristics make an inbound lead a good or a bad fit.
- You will screen inbound leads based on those criteria.
- You will manually (but quickly) confirm the quality of the “good” inbound leads in our Hubspot CRM.
- You will make sure that inbound leads who clearly exhibit sales-qualified and/or sales-ready characteristics are passed to the sales development team as quick as possible.
- You will sort and organize the rest of inbound leads in a way that lets the sales and marketing team easily determine how to prioritize them.
- You will inform our Marketing team about the quality of incoming leads, to optimize our marketing plan and campaigns.
- You will be part of the Marketing team and report directly to them. However, you will work with our Sales team very closely, providing them with qualified leads and informing them about opportunities.
- You are a very enthusiastic, filled with confidence, extravert, persistent and ambitious type of guy or girl.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch & English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- You can speak with confidence on the phone.
- You communicate well via email and can write fluently in English.
- You can present ideas clearly.
- You are willing to follow established processes.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and other social media networks have no secrets for you.
- You preferably have experience in working with Hubspot.
- You work extremely accurately, result-oriented and analytically and you have strong organizational skills.
- You think along with principles of lead generation.
- We offer a pleasant and varied job in which there is a lot of room for initiative and taking on responsibilities.
- You will receive a competitive salary package adapted to your experience.
- You will work with an amazing, young team.
- You will be empowered to work from home and from our office in Hasselt, Belgium.