Why Join Sparkcentral?
We all know that excellent customer service keeps customers coming back for more. At Sparkcentral, we really get that, and therefore our small company works with some of the most amazing brands out there, (Netflix, Emirates, citizenM, Careem, etc.) to help deliver quick and efficient customer engagement.
Sparkcentral has quickly become an industry thought-leader that is changing the way enterprises help and engage customers. Our goal is to inspire and enable amazing customer experiences, and we’re doing this by completely re-imagining what enterprise customer service software should look like.
You will be joining a group of extraordinarily talented people who are dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about customer care. We work at an incredible pace, but also have fun while doing it. We want to add you to our team so you can grow with us and bring new ideas to the table. We need you to bring your skills and insight to the table and work with us to help make our product better. In other words, we hire people who have tremendous drive, organization, and, above all, passion. Sound like you? Let’s talk.
About this Role
We're looking for a talented Junior Support Specialist to support Sparkcentral’s customers. For the existing customer base, you are an important representative of the company. You make sure the customers have positive experiences using our platform as customer retention is key to the success of our business.
- You will join Sparkcentral’s amazing team in Hasselt (Belgium) and help clients grow in the EMEA region. The team will work remotely from home as needed (COVID-19).
- You will be part of an international support organization. Our business runs 24/7. Clients are using our platform across the globe. Building strong relationships with our customers is essential to be successful.
- You manage various stakeholders and are experienced and comfortable in communicating with IT specialists. You are able to prioritize and also know when you need to engage an extra (technical) support from the team to resolve an issue with a customer.
- You are the first point of contact for customers, and handle tickets and questions via email, messaging and the company's ticketing system (you are responsible for all communication with the customer during the ticket lifecycle); you coordinate ticket distribution & escalations, guard the SLA.
- 24/7 support. Willing to stand-by (on call ) for our international customers (in shifts).
- You will help to maintain our internal and external knowledge base.
- You will create monthly reports and suggest improvements to improve our support operations to the management team.
- Minimum of 1+ years of similar experience in customer care / customer service / client success management / account management
- You are passionate about new technologies and you ideally have experience in IT / Helpdesk / SaaS
- Fluency in English and Dutch is required
- You are a strong problem solver and relationship builder with a proactive, bold and courageous personality
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- An organized and meticulous approach to work; comfortable with managing different tasks at the same time
- Patience, grace and a sense of humor
You get the chance to be part of an enthusiastic team of energetic professionals that enjoy fun, help each other and ensure they work as a team. Next to that, you will have:
- Market-conform primary and secondary benefits.
- Option to work remotely when necessary
- Our fancy espresso machine (aka Optimus Grind) to keep you going throughout the day
- Powerful Apple products
- Google apps, Drive, Slack, Mac everything