Why Join Sparkcentral?
Sparkcentral is a global SaaS Digital Customer Service platform. We provide a turnkey enterprise contact center solution integrating a wide range of asynchronous communication channels including: WhatsApp Enterprise, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, SMS and modern live chat SDKs for In-Web and In-App messaging. Our customers are large enterprises such as Zappos, Emirates Airlines, Air Canada, Engie, AXA, MTN, Direct Tv, Noon, citizenM hotels, Netflix and Slack to name a few.
We are currently expanding our global sales team and are looking for a Partner Development Manager who can join us at our office in Hasselt, Belgium (Corda Campus).
You will be primarily responsible for driving performance of a portfolio of established Sparkcentral go to market partners. At the same time you will be challenged to define a global partner strategy and identify new partners in order to strengthen our global ecosystem of value adding Sparkcentral SaaS resellers.
- Be the trusted advisor to the Partner at multiple levels within the organization as they develop their expertise to sell Sparkcentral SaaS solutions.
- Develop business development capabilities within the partner portfolio, based on solution/practice map with inputs from Customer Success teams.
- Secure and coordinate resources and programs to enable partners to build and launch new use-cases on Sparkcentral platform for current and new capabilities.
- Help identify and support your partners with first customer deals.
- Be accountable for the growth of the business across the global partner portfolio.
- Drive business performance measured by revenue (usage & consumption), customer acquisition numbers, and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate account management excellence through high quality interactions with the partner, and through well-orchestrated interactions between partner executives and Sparkcentral executives.
- 3+ years of experience in partner development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry
- Working knowledge of SaaS business models & how SaaS apps/ services are brought to market.
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Extensive experience of working with virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- You are able and willing to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired.
- We offer a pleasant and varied job in which there is a lot of room for initiative and taking on responsibilities.
- You will receive a competitive salary package adapted to your experience.
- You will work with an amazing, young global team.
- You will be empowered to work from home and from our office in Hasselt, Belgium.