Why Join Sparkcentral?
Sparkcentral is a global SaaS Digital Customer Service platform. We provide a turnkey enterprise contact center solution integrating a wide range of asynchronous communication channels including: WhatsApp Enterprise, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, SMS and modern live chat SDKs for In-Web and In-App messaging. Our customers are large enterprises such as Zappos, Emirates Airlines, Air Canada, Engie, AXA, MTN, Direct Tv, Noon, citizenM hotels, Netflix and Slack to name a few.
We are currently expanding our global marketing team and are looking for a Digital Content Manager who can join us at our office in Hasselt, Belgium (Corda Campus).
You will be responsible for the creation of compelling content for all our digital channels. Whether it is a fun infographic, the launch of a new campaign or sending out newsletters, you succeed in clearly presenting our content strategy and brand.
- You can count on a team of internal content contributors.
- You are willing to occasionally travel internationally to meet and interview our clients in various parts of the world
- You will be mainly responsible for creating a content calendar which contains content for our website, newsletters, blog posts, social media and digital advertising. You develop and implement innovative online marketing tactics to approach target groups and segments.
- You are also responsible for publishing content on all our digital channels.
- You regularly watch what the competition does so that you are well informed. Based on this research and your rich experience you create proactive proposals.
- You are responsible for SEA (Search Engine Advertising) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- You are responsible for driving qualitative leads into our pipeline
- You have a broad interest, knowledge and experience in digital & content marketing, e-campaign management and e-mailing marketing principles.
- You preferably have a master in communication management
- You communicate fluently in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and other social media networks have no secrets for you and you know how to use them purposefully for activation and set up and publish the right advertising.
- You have excellent working knowledge of SEA and SEO.
- You have experience in working with Hubspot and Wordpress and are able to set-up and publish newsletters and landing pages.
- You work extremely accurately, result-oriented and analytically and you have strong organizational and creative skills.
- You are a good communicator and you can write very fluently in English.
- You think along with principles of customer focus and customer satisfaction, both towards internal and external contacts.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and in creating brand activation campaigns.
- We offer a pleasant and varied job in which there is a lot of room for initiative and taking on responsibilities.
- You will receive a competitive salary package adapted to your experience.
- You will work with an amazing, young team.
- You will be empowered to work from home and from our office in Hasselt, Belgium.