Love helping people? We're looking for diverse and equity minded passionate, hardworking, and self-directed people to join our team of caregivers. Spark Inc is an innovative and award-winning inclusive and equity focused organization that matches diverse clients to the best one to one care in the community.
We are excited to work with you because:
- You appreciate a tech forward workplace.
- You have demonstrated skills and interest in clinical treatment.
- You are interested in working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- You are independent with client & practice management.
- Registration in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance (minimum of $2 million)
- If interested in mobile therapy, a valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills, ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated understanding and adherence to appropriate community health regulations
- Competitive compensation as well as frequent and repeat clientele
- Flexible caseload and independent management over your own schedule
- Guaranteed monthly pay
- Access and coverage to Juvonno for online booking, billing, and digital charting for a 100% paperless experience
- Direct billing capabilities
- Experience working within the MVA (motor vehicle accident) system and competitive compensation with free access to HCAI
- Hydraulic tables
- Access to Care Specialists with expertise in a variety of areas, including business development and tax management, chronic pain, brain injury as well as diversity and equity.
- Supportive full-time administrative team
- Regular Spark socials - come together as a community, enjoy some food and drinks, make some connections, and most of all - Have fun!
We would love to hear from new graduates!
Therapy is tailored to each person, so each position is unique. Whatever the circumstances, we want people who will genuinely care about their wellbeing.
At Spark, we value community, work life balance and career development. To help foster your personal and professional growth, we partner with Spark University, a non-profit focused on connecting, educating, and empowering caregivers. Spark U provides you with learning opportunities to make sure you are providing quality care for your clients. You can check them out at www.sparku.ca
Whatever our clients’ age, background, or circumstances, we help them choose the perfect fit from our handpicked team of passionate, skilled and committed care providers. As a care provider with Spark, you have a voice in the matching process. We believe that your input will foster the best long-term relationships with your clients. At Spark, you’ll have flexibility, autonomy and a team who truly cares about you.
Whatever your age, ability, orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, religion or gender identity - you are welcome. Our community is stronger and more vibrant when it is more diverse.
Check us out: www.sparkcares.ca