Love helping people? We're looking for diverse and equity minded passionate, hardworking, and self-directed people to join our team of caregivers. Spark Inc is an innovative and award-winning inclusive and equity focused organization that matches diverse clients to the best one to one care in the community.
Our clients are looking for Physiotherapy services in the community with some in-clinic support. We are looking for Physiotherapists with interests in the fields of orthopedics, concussion, neurorehabilitation, pelvic health, pediatrics, geriatrics, and chronic pain.
We are excited to work with you because:
- You are an advocate for humanism in health care because you believe that listening is the key to strong history taking
- You have a passion for learning because education is an ongoing process to be able to keep up with what is best for our clients
- You have strong leadership skills to guide Rehabilitation Assistants and work collaboratively with individuals and families
- You have exemplary attention to detail and have strong written communication skills needed to prepare reports to support your client’s recovery goals
- You appreciate a tech forward workplace because #efficiency!
- Registration in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a vehicle
- Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector Check (within the last 12 months or ability to obtain one)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organizational abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Computer skills (i.e. Google Docs, G Suite)
- Experience working within the MVA (motor vehicle accident) system is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Valid CPR First Aid Standard Level "C" or the ability to obtain one
- Competitive compensation
- Strong administrative support
- Flexible caseload and schedule
- Access and coverage for management softwares, online booking systems, and digital charting
- Access to mentorship and resources to support your practice
- Spark perks/reward programs (Annual raffle for big prizes and monthly giveaways!)
Therapy is tailored to each person, so each position is unique. Whatever the circumstances, we want people who will genuinely care about their wellbeing.
At Spark, we value community, work life balance and career development. To help foster your personal and professional growth, we partner with Spark University, a non-profit focused on connecting, educating, and empowering caregivers. Spark U provides you with learning opportunities to make sure you are providing quality care for your clients. You can check them out at www.sparku.ca
Whatever our clients’ age, background, or circumstances, we help them choose the perfect fit from our handpicked team of passionate, skilled and committed care providers. As a care provider with Spark, you have a voice in the matching process. We believe that your input will foster the best long-term relationships with your clients. At Spark, you’ll have flexibility, autonomy and a team who truly cares about you.
Whatever your age, ability, orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, religion or gender identity - you are welcome. Our community is stronger and more vibrant when it is more diverse.
Check us out: www.sparkcares.ca