REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
At Spark, we are 100% client-centric. We focus on matching caregivers to our clients’ diverse needs by basing our match-making criteria on clinical skills, personal interests, and convenience of location. This nurturing process is ideal for building therapeutic relationships, promoting a strong continuity of care, and giving caregivers full control over their own schedules. Our caregivers put the ‘client-centredness’ back into professional caregiving. Spark Inc is proud to be an inclusive and equity-focused organization.
- Are you ready to work in a healthy working environment? One where you will truly feel like your hard work will pay off?
- Are you passionate about building long-term therapeutic relationships with clients and giving them control of their own unique care program?
- Are you interested in keeping clients away from facilities and hospitals?
- Are you seeking a role that allows you to be fully in control of your own work schedule?
- Are you looking to advance your career?
- Do you want to be a part of a team that supports one another’s growth?
If yes, apply with us to connect with our team of compassionate caregivers. You never know where an opportunity will lead you!
An 8-year-old client with a genetic disorder and Epilepsy, living in Almonte. As a nurse, you will provide the client with gastric tube feeding, oral feeding, seizure management, personal hygiene, engaging in activities, and listening to music. Our client loves music, reading, being engaged, and sensory activities.
You would be the ideal candidate to work with us if you are someone who is reliable, allergy aware as the client is extremely allergic to peanuts and must not consume 24 hours prior to shift.
Please Note: The family has requested a caregiver who has received both doses of their COVID-19 vaccine.
Monday to Friday, before and after school hours
Flexible scheduling options are available
Rate of Pay
- Cover letter outlining why you would be a great match for Spark. Tell us who you are!
- Valid First Aid and CPR Standard level C certification
- Smartphone with a data plan
- Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector Check (within the last 12 months)
- RPN Certification
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Driver’s License “G” class with access to a vehicle
Spark is looking to hire motivated, dedicated, and experienced Nurses. In this role, you’ll be supporting individuals in the community requiring direct care with personal hygiene, wound care, bladder/bowel care, and surgery recovery. Care is tailored to each person, so each position is unique. Some clients need mainly in-home support. Others require support participating in community activities. Whatever the circumstances, we want people who will genuinely care about their well-being.
Why Choose Spark?
At Spark, we value community, work life balance and career development. To help foster your personal and professional growth, we partner with Spark University, a non-profit focused on connecting, educating, and empowering caregivers. Spark U provides you with learning opportunities to make sure you are providing quality care for your clients. You can check them out at www.sparku.ca
Whatever our clients’ age, background, or circumstances, we help them choose the perfect fit from our handpicked team of passionate, skilled and committed caregivers. As a caregiver with Spark, you have a voice in the matching process. We believe that your input will foster the best long-term relationships with your clients. At Spark, you’ll have flexibility, autonomy and a team who truly cares about you.
Whatever your age, ability, orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, religion or gender identity - you are welcome. Our community is stronger and more vibrant when it is more diverse and inclusive.
Check us out: www.sparkcares.ca