Love helping people? We're looking for diverse and equity minded passionate, hardworking, and self-directed people to join our team of caregivers. Spark Inc is an innovative and award-winning inclusive and equity focused organization that matches diverse clients to the best one to one care in the community.
Our clients are looking for virtual Psychological services in a variety of languages with the option of in-clinic support. We are looking for Psychologists or Psychological Associates with the capability to speak languages such as Arabic and/or French, and with interests and experience in the fields of trauma, depression, anxiety, and chronic pain.
We are excited to work with you because:
- You are an advocate for and have a strong belief in humanism in healthcare
- You have a passion for learning because education is an ongoing process to be able to keep up with what is best for our clients
- You strive for culturally-competent care in every area, respecting diverse needs and always seeking to understand the client for their individual experiences and beliefs
- You have exemplary attention to detail and strong communication skills, including verbal and written communication, to prepare reports to support your client’s treatment
- You appreciate a tech forward workplace because #efficiency!
Flexible scheduling options available; Client-dependent schedules
RATE OF PAY
Starting at $100/hr
- Registration in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
- Bilingualism and/or the ability to speak languages other than English, including, but not limited to Arabic, French, Somali, Polish, and more…
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector Check (within the last 12 months or ability to obtain one)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organizational abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team
- Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, G Suite)
- Experience working within the MVA (motor vehicle accident) system is an asset
- Competitive compensation
- Strong administrative support
- Flexible caseload and schedule
- Access and coverage for management softwares, online booking systems, and digital note-taking
- Access to mentorship and resources to support your practice
- Spark perks/reward programs (Annual raffle for big prizes and monthly giveaways!)
Therapy is tailored to each person, so each position is unique. Whatever the circumstances, we want people who will genuinely care about their wellbeing.
At Spark, we value community, work life balance and career development. To help foster your personal and professional growth, we partner with Spark University, a non-profit focused on connecting, educating, and empowering caregivers. Spark U provides you with learning opportunities to make sure you are providing quality care for your clients. You can check them out at www.sparku.ca
Whatever our clients’ age, background, or circumstances, we help them choose the perfect fit from our handpicked team of passionate, skilled and committed care providers. As a care provider with Spark, you have a voice in the matching process. We believe that your input will foster the best long-term relationships with your clients. At Spark, you’ll have flexibility, autonomy and a team who truly cares about you.
Whatever your age, ability, orientation, ethnicity, race, culture, religion or gender identity - you are welcome. Our community is stronger and more vibrant when it is more diverse.
Check us out: www.sparkcares.ca