SparkAI is seeking a seasoned Solutions Architect to join us in driving flawless customer experiences and successful deployments. Solutions Architects at SparkAI are technical and commercially-minded thinkers, but above all, they are creative. You will be engaging continuously with new customers pursuing some of the most exciting automation & robotics applications on the planet – everything from autonomous tractors to warehouse inspection drones. Your role is to deeply understand customer needs and champion the discovery and implementation process that best leverages SparkAI to service them.
The right candidate is conversant in AI/ML development concepts, enjoys engaging with customers to drive impactful solutions, and understands the building blocks necessary to reach successful, high-ROI commercial outcomes together.
WHO WE ARE
SparkAI is on a mission to accelerate the proliferation of automation and robotics. We’re starting by addressing the most expensive and pervasive barrier to scale – AI edge cases – with an API-based service that resolves machine learning exceptions live, in production.
Founded by veterans of the autonomous vehicle industry (Zoox, Uber ATG, Apple, Otto), SparkAI is changing how companies are solving problems on the path to commercialization, empowering the most ambitious teams to deliver groundbreaking automation products sooner than ever.
We are a lean and mean team with a high bar for excellence. If you believe revolutionary automation and robotics products shouldn’t have to wait for the next AI breakthrough, join us – and let’s show the world how. We look forward to meeting you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE
- Drive technical program development and implementation from late-stage discovery through successful pilot
- Lead solutions-finding workshops with engineering counterparts at the client
- Deeply understand customer system architecture and technical challenges
- Navigate diverse customer use cases and design, articulate, and implement creative workflow solutions that deliver high-ROI to customer
- Be accountable to overall customer experience success
- Represent customer needs internally to cross-functional SparkAI team
- Identify new opportunities for further business development within the customer
- Surface opportunities for continued SparkAI product development based customer feedback and activity
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Familiar with AI/ML development concepts and methodologies
- Track record of success in a customer-facing role (ex. engineering consulting, technical account management, sales engineering, customer success)
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to converse fluently in technical and business aspects and confidently brief senior engineering and executive audiences
- Possesses a passionate, customer-focused mindset and the ability to deeply understand and fully align with customer values, goals, and needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams and maintain open, supportive communication channels to anticipate and solve any technical hurdles customers may encounter
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; able to skillfully propose solutions, set expectations, and communicate next steps with customers at all levels
- Self-starter with infectious enthusiasm, energy, and problem-solving abilities
- Out-of-the-box thinker who sees opportunities and solutions where others see roadblocks
- Ability to travel to customer site (post COVID)
- Intellectual curiosity, empathy, and ability to operate with high velocity
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF YOU
- Enjoy working directly with clients
- Love solving complex problems from end to end
- Have a passion for robotics, machine learning and computer vision
- Click below to send us your resume or Linkedin profile
- If we think you are a great fit, we’ll set up an introductory phone call with you. This will be an opportunity to get to know more about us, our culture, and our vision for robotics
- From there, we’ll set up a remote interview with our team; we understand your time is valuable and we will work around your schedule
- From the interview, you’ll hear from us within a week about an offer or next steps
- Even if you don’t think you’re a fit or the timing is right, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Paid coverage of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for all US employees
- Flexible, remote work environment with paid vacation time
- Remote working environment allows this role to be based anywhere in the United States
- Be an integral part of a high-energy, collaborative team that’s passionate about the future of automation and robotics
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy in your day-to-day, with tremendous growth opportunities
SparkAI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Spark AI provides equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.