We are looking for a Head of People & Culture at SPARCK to help us deliver on our ambitious growth plans.
This is a very exciting role, reporting directly to the Head of SPARCK and joining the SPARCK leadership team.
Our people are our greatest advantage and our culture defines who we are, how we work and what makes us different. We are extremely proud of our culture and how it has evolved with us, and we want it to continue serving us well as we enter a new era of growth.
The Head of People and Culture will help lead our transformation from a 60 person, UK-based business to a 200+ person, global organisation.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Develop a workforce that is highly skilled, motivated and can deliver on our ambitious business goals
- Continually improve the employee experience, making SPARCK an attractive and leading place to work in the industry.
- Champion the needs of the SPARCK team and ensure we continue to develop as a people-centric organisation.
- Protect and evolve the cultural values that makes SPARCK unique, inclusive and innovative as we grow the team
- Provide day to day support to our people, and management of the culture and squad lead community.
Working with SPARCK, you will help deliver:
- An evolving people-centric operating model that enables us to scale from 50 to 200+ across several international markets.
- A clearly defined culture code, underpinned by values and competency frameworks, so that it is scalable and measurable.
- A career development system that makes every sparckie feel invested in and provides a clear and fair value exchange.
- An embedded approach to supporting wellbeing and mental health, through self-awareness, building resilience and training.
- A scalable onboarding and induction experience that is welcoming, engaging and inclusive.
- A productive and empowering people and culture community which improve the employee experience through co-creation
In short, you will work collaboratively across the SPARCK team and the wider business to design and continuously improve our amazing employee experience and employer value proposition, to help us achieve successful growth over the coming years.
We would like you to bring:
- Experience running and growing successful, creative teams
- Commercial savviness and experience building creative cultures that deliver great value to our clients
- A passion for continuously raising the bar when it comes to diversity and inclusion, culture and people-centricity
- Collaborative mindset to work with a broad range of stakeholders across the business, the people lead community and our team
- Experience defining and communicating the benefits and return on investment of culture, internally and externally
- Knowledge and experience of design thinking, user centred design and agile methodologies
- A great sense of storytelling and how to tell a story visually
- A naturally collaborative and curious mind, that strives to help others shine and the team to deliver amazing results.
You could be a people lead, a head of people and/or culture, design lead, talent manager in an agency, senior consultant or work in an in-house team.
For us, it’s not just about having the right kind of professional experience, it’s as much about having a positive attitude, lots of curiosity and an ability to pick things up quickly.
This role will report to the Head of SPARCK and be part of the SPARCK Leadership Team.
We are SPARCK.
SPARCK is a Design and Innovation Consultancy. We are a diverse group of 60+ researchers, strategists, designers and innovators across the UK and internationally, and we are growing fast.
We are part of BJSS, the UK’s leading privately owned technology and business consultancy. This gives us a unique ability to not only design innovative solutions - but to also deliver them through our award-winning Agile Enterprise approach.
At SPARCK you’ll work with talented, enthusiastic and passionate people across all levels of experience and backgrounds, and you’ll learn every day.
Our culture is important and it is essential that you are keen to contribute to make SPARCK a great place to work. Read our Culture Code for more insight: https://sparck.io/our-culture-code/
If you have a curious mind, are fun to work with and have a drive to learn while delivering great outcomes, you’ll love it here.
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you!