SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE, BILINGUAL GERMAN (STARLINK) – 3RD SHIFT
Starlink, our revolutionary satellite constellation, will deliver low-latency broadband internet worldwide. As an early member of the Starlink Customer Support team, you will be the face of Starlink to our customers, ensuring they have an exceptional overall experience.
In this role, you will triage, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues. You will analyze trends, identify gaps, and design simple, effective support interventions that improve our customers' experience. We are looking for excellent problem solvers who move quickly and proactively, and are obsessed with the success of our customers. This role is ideal for someone looking join a scrappy, early-stage support team and set the tone for how we help our customers.
- Triage and resolve customer issues across multiple channels (digital, voice, etc.). Be a relentless internal advocate for the customer within SpaceX
- Provide technical support to customers using hardware, software, and network expertise
- Surface product, process, and training issues by pairing quantitative and qualitative methods. Be the voice of the customer, in the language of the business
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and improve troubleshooting workflows and resolve root cause issues
- Create and maintain internal knowledge base and help center collateral
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate
- 1+ years of experience in a front-lines customer support role
- Fluent in German and English
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent problem-solving and sleuthing skills. You go beyond just the apparent and available answer and do what it takes to satisfy the customer. You are relentless and own it
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Talking with others comes naturally, you derive satisfaction from resolving their issues, and you can distill complex concepts into the simplest explanations
- Excellent empathy, active listening, and resiliency skills. You internalize customer concerns, solve them, and keep it positive
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills. You take pride in your craft
- Willingness and ability to flex weekend and night shift hours as needed to support our growth
- Experience in a training, learning and development, analytics, service design, vendor management, or content management role
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Technical aptitude - experience with networking, hardware troubleshooting, software development, etc.
- Written/verbal business fluency in German
- This is a 3rd shift role working from 11 PM – 7:30 AM
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.