SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
GROWTH MANAGER - STARLINK
Starlink, our revolutionary satellite constellation, will deliver low-latency broadband internet worldwide. We are committed to offering access to high-speed internet to customers worldwide, and are looking to bring on an experienced Growth Manager to spearhead our growth efforts and grow our customer base. This position will be based onsite at our headquarters in Hawthorne, CA.
The Starlink Growth Manager will be responsible for standing up the Starlink performance marketing function and developing our demand generation strategy. This role will be both strategic and tactical, and will include designing and managing individual campaigns to reach and convert customers globally. This role will work closely with software engineering, marketing & communications, customer operations, and design to build out world-class performance marketing.
- Design and build out the Starlink performance marketing engine from scratch, including strategy, tools and channels
- Partner with Marketing & Communications leadership on product marketing, design, and communications strategy to develop compelling messaging and creative
- Drive the strategy, development and execution of our performance marketing campaigns across paid online (e.g. ads, search, display) and offline paid channels
- Work cross-functionally with our Country Launch Managers to tailor campaigns by country/region
- Champion our tracking, lead quality, and attribution efforts across the funnel alongside our software engineering team to implement best-in-class tracking tools
- Design, launch, and monitor campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize their performance
- Partner with analytics to develop growth dashboards to track progress, and communicate results to the broader Starlink team
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of performance marketing experience
- 7+ years of performance marketing experience, ideally at early-stage companies
- 2+ years managerial experience leading teams and developing direct reports
- Extensive experience working with a breadth of performance tools and channels
- Customer-centric approach, with strong capabilities in product marketing
- Demonstrated track record of cross-functional stakeholder management
- Strong business judgment
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.