SpaceX was founded under the belief that a future where humanity is out exploring the stars is fundamentally more exciting than one where we are not. Today SpaceX is actively developing the technologies to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling human life on Mars.
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - FOUNDRY
- Monitor, track, and coordinate movement of parts as required through the production flow to ensure timely delivery to the next production location within SpaceX
- Work with planning, procurement, engineering, and production teams to ensure our MRP/ERP data is and remains clean and accurate
- Analyze available data and work with production supervisors and managers to develop and verify metrics as required to drive optimal results
- Develop and maintain reports to highlight needs, deliverables and constraints as required for internal and customer use
- Organize and maintain the physical and electronic library for production related tooling, work holding and calibration database as required
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience with manufacturing administration processes
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree
- Strong computer skills, familiar with the full suite of MS Office products
- Experience in organizing files and documents
- Proficiency with MRP/ERP systems
- Experience in aerospace, automotive, semiconductor, or electronic manufacturing environments
- SQL and Tableau experience
- APICS certification
- Must be able to work all required shift hours, overtime and weekends, as needed
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. unassisted, repetitive movement, bending or twisting, using hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools or controls, exposure to sounds and noise levels that are distracting, exposure to typical shop chemicals (coolant, solvents, cleaners) are generally required to perform the functions of this position
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
SpaceX is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with SpaceX is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Applicants wishing to view a copy of SpaceX’s Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at (310) 363-6000.