At Spaceship, we’re on a mission to enable people to invest in their future, so they can live the life they want to live. We started in 2017 with Spaceship Super, and in 2018 we launched Spaceship Voyager, which is making investing easy, for everyone.
Since launch, we have grown to more than 100,000 financial members and surpassed $500 million in funds under management – but we’re just getting started.
What will you be doing?
Reporting to the Head of Content and Brand, you will use your writing wizardry to develop, attract and engage Spaceship’s target audience (and specific audience segments) with purposeful content at each stage of our marketing funnel.
This means you’ll produce informative, educational and on-brand content, which will not only play a pivotal role in driving Spaceship’s growth, but will also help our customers invest in their future.
More specifically, you will:
- Be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and retention.
- Create content that resonates with our audience, thereby driving audience development and increasing brand awareness.
- Develop and manage the content distribution strategy to ensure personalised and purposeful content is distributed at each stage of the marketing funnel, including ownership of key channels such as social media, newsletter, blog and in-app publications.
- Establish unique plans for each social media platform to increase the reach and engagement of our content.
- Produce highly engaging, SEO-tailored content that aligns with Spaceship’s brand tonality and audience interests.
- Manage the editorial calendar and organisation workflows to align on other team’s content requirements.
- Identify additional content types that support the success of the overarching Brand and Content strategy.
- Measure, track and report on each content initiative in an effort to continually deliver innovative audience experiences and ultimately drive Spaceship’s growth.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing or a brand publishing role in a high growth environment.
- A brand publisher mindset - you are a big picture thinker who is able to generate a deep understanding of our entire target audience in order to deliver audience-first content, at the right time, in the right channel, in the right format, with the right message.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement capabilities.
- Strong writing, research and data-driven content skills.
- Understanding of content analytics and automation tools.
- A passion for forward-thinking trends and technologies.
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity options.
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement.
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance.
- Flexibility to work from home or the office (noting we are currently fully remote due to Covid-19).
Who are we?
We are ~50 people passionate about enabling people to invest in their future.
We value forward-thinking, accessibility, curiosity, transparency and simplicity in everything we do - from the way we collaborate to the products we create.
Spaceship has raised more than $50m to date from some of the world’s most renowned investors including Horizons Ventures, AirTree Ventures, Grok Ventures, Valar Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and New Enterprise Associates.