Spacelift is the most flexible CI/CD for infrastructure as code. Both small businesses and large enterprises use Spacelift to simplify how teams provision their infrastructure. It’s a hybrid of super-specialized, narrowly focused IaC automation tools and very generic CI/CDs like Jenkins or CircleCI. Our customers appreciate the openness, flexibility, and customization that Spacelift provides. Thanks to Spacelift, teams are able to boost their productivity, automate manual processes, and ensure control and compliance.
We have raised over $20M in funding to advance the automation, control and scalability of infrastructure as code. Among our investors are Blossom Capital, Hoxton Ventures, Inovo Venture Partners, and the founders of Supercell and Yelp.
As a software engineer, you’ll be working on the core product of Spacelift, which is an automation platform for infrastructure as code that adds a policy-as-code layer above it. The policies work as a very flexible customization tool for most core functionalities of Spacelift (git flow, workflow structure, access rights, etc.). You’ll be understanding and integrating various IaC tools, usually reducing them to a common meta-abstraction layer we’ve built to provide functionalities irrespective of the tool vendor. The whole platform is built on top of AWS and has a mostly event-based architecture.
Techstack: Go, Postgres, AWS, GraphQL, Datadog, Docker, Terraform
Team: 10 Engineers and growing
- 1+ years of experience in Go
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering
- Interest in DevOps topics
- Experience with the cloud-native ecosystem
- Ideally, experience working with an IaC tool—Terraform, Pulumi, Ansible, CloudFormation, or SaltStack
- 26 days of paid time off annually
- Flexible working hours
- A healthy 40-hour workweek
- Investment day (aka Google’s 20% rule): in addition to regular projects, we encourage our employees to spend Fridays working on what they think will most benefit Spacelift
- Competitive Salary and equity package
- Awesome monthly allowance to spend on benefits
- Anywhere in Europe (CET +/- 3h)
- Friendly and supportive work environment (e.g. peer bonus $100)
- 45-minute introductory video call conducted by two core team engineers
- Take-home exercise, if applicable
- A virtual session with the team: 1–2 hours in total
- Reference call