SpaceIQ makes your workplaces smarter and your employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better informed decisions about real estate, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience so they can do their best work, come to SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent they need to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager within the Archibus global Field Sales team. This team is responsible for bringing Archibus products and related services to market through channel partners globally. Specifically, this role will hunt, sign, and launch new partner opportunities in their assigned geographic territory. The Business Development Manager will support channel partners in the pursuit of strategic sales opportunities. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in targeting and signing distribution partnerships which drive new clients to the business.
This candidate will analyze the market, create a set of prioritized target partners, prospect, execute contracts, and direct the onboarding of partners into the Archibus Software Provider program and transition to the assigned Partner Account Manager. The candidate will possess superior analytical skills and can effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with partner managers, channel marketing, enablement, and operations teams to develop and execute partner recruiting and sales strategies. This role reports directly to the VP of Field Sales.
You will work in a fast paced, high growth environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You will be able to balance strategic thinking with detailed execution and solid cross-functional results-oriented work. The ideal candidate will have a combination of intelligence, experience, confidence, humility, and a strong work ethic.
Essential Functions/Primary Duties:
- Sourcing, executing, and launching new partnerships that drive new clients to the business
- Deliver partnerships which exceed channel partnership goals and quotas
- Forecast channel revenue accurately leveraging CRM skills
- A rolodex of partners and their key executives and sales leaders
- Use analytical skills to determine which verticals and markets work and insight to build on that experience
- Passionate partner champion who can provide world-class relationship development and thought leadership
- Together with partners, define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities with our partners
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of channel partnerships/sales experience in enterprise SaaS successfully launching partners to drive dramatically increased sales.
- Experience in Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) is preferred
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise software environments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to translate and communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to apply sound business judgement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a bias for action
- Experience forecasting channel revenue accurately with proven CRM skills.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Ability to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Logical thinker with superior quantitative, analytical, project management and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications and a proven track record of analyzing data and building models using Excel
- Hands-on Salesforce.com experience is a plus including writing/modifying reports and building dashboards.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of basic Sales/CRM architecture.
- BA/BS in business administration, finance, management information systems or related discipline
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- 2 Weeks Parental Leave
What’s in it for you:
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace.
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team.
- Twice a week, virtual fitness classes.
- Women’s Club.
- Awesome New Hire Welcome Package.
* Please note that this position is 100% remote based in Atlanta, GA.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled