About the Team
The Sales Operations team at Sovrn helps our leaders and employees understand and grow our business. Our role is to facilitate executing our commercial strategy and to enable the business to scale rapidly and efficiently. We see the big picture and drive strategy while getting into the nitty-gritty of data, systems, and process. We are the critical link between the development and the execution of our company strategy. We evaluate options, make decisions, and put them in play.
About the Job
We're looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to help our commercial team maximize their performance through analytics, systems, business processes, and best practices. You will be a partner to finance and commercial leadership in forecasting, planning, and continuous improvement. You are a trusted partner of the commercial team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process, and systems in ways that measurably impact company revenue
- Collaborate with end-users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, the impact on the business, and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
- Perform detailed investigations and data analyses to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus, and recommended paths forward
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing and customer success data
- Manage cross-functional stakeholder interests and lead through influence on company-wide initiatives
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, Marketing Operations, or Business Operations in high-growth SaaS or technology companies
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Salesforce experience is strongly preferred; Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience is a bonus
- Experience supporting revenue technology stack (Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, ZoomInfo, etc.), with a desire to learn how to become an expert
- Strong understanding of key recurring revenue (SaaS) performance metrics and how to best apply them
- The ability to conceptualize business processes, clearly illustrate pain points and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes
- Experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) analytics tools (Looker, Tableau)
- High proficiency in Excel
- SQL knowledge
- Curious, independent, and eager to learn
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in a clear and interesting way
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Salesforce Administrator experience and/or demonstrated proficiency through Trailhead Badges (preferably Superbadges)
- Looker proficiency
- Design thinker who can empathize with the end user to optimize work processes
- Experience in advertising technology industry and/or consumption-based revenue model
This position reports to: Director, Sales Operations
Location: Colorado preferred, also open to remote in Arizona, California, Georgia, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Texas or Washington
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Sovrn provides products and services to thousands of online publishers to help them understand, operate and grow their business. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, San Diego and London.
With thousands of customers deploying advertising, affiliate marketing, and data products across 40,000 websites, Sovrn reaches over 300 million active consumers across more than 11 billion pageviews every day. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don't.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $70,000 to $93,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, 11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.