About the Role
As the Platform team, it is our mission to provide the underlying foundational tooling and frameworks to unify the publisher experience across products and ensure publisher success within the Sovrn ecosystem of publisher services. Upon joining, you will help lead an engineering team to build the core publisher experience all the way from the user interface to backend systems. You will report to the Engineering Manager and work directly with Product Managers, Designers, Software Engineers, and Quality Assurance to develop new features and core functionality into the platform, all while ensuring the best customer experience for our publishers.
What You Will Do
- Design the underlying architecture for the Sovrn Account model from the backend to the front
- Develop single page apps and APIs that are scalable and are easy to integrate with
- Work directly with the product team to design and solve for the best customer experience
- Work with other teams building into the platform to determine the best technical solutions
- Help design and improve the technology landscape at Sovrn, including working with Kubernetes, managing deployment pipelines, supporting AWS infrastructure, and working with multiple databases
- Set an example for software engineering best practices and how to embody technical excellence through code reviews and mentorship of junior engineers
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership of team projects
- You have experience vetting and choosing the right technologies for the job at hand
- You like to make changes in multiple technology stacks with varying programing languages
- You have held a leadership role within a team of engineers of varying experience levels
- You have a passion for collaborating, mentoring, and growing others
- Experience working with containers (Docker), AWS, version control, and automated CI/CD systems
You will report to: Manager, Software Engineering of Platform
Location: Boulder/Denver preferred. Open to Remote in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Ohio, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Washington.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $150,000 - $175,000_, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, certifications and geographic location.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from great compensation packages, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.