About the Team
The Customer Success team is dedicated to the progression of our publishers through the Sovrn onboarding & product integration journey. We offer technical support, documentation, ad operations, account management, & hands on implementation guidance.
About the Job
Work with the Network Quality team to ensure inventory quality by vetting new publishers to meet a universal bar of quality standards while accommodating the unique requirements of each product across Sovrn. This role will primarily focus on the review of new Commerce and Exchange publisher applications based on predefined review process and requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Primarily responsible for evaluating applicant publisher properties seeking access to the Sovrn network and approving or denying based on a predefined list of standards and criteria
- Ongoing policy enforcement and review
- Assisting with monthly auditing of our products to ensure ongoing quality and compliance including, but not limited to
- Commerce classification reviews for promotional method and industry type
- Brand sensitivity classifications for merchants and publishers
- Adult, objectionable, and pirated content
- Prohibited platforms and traffic sources
- Undisclosed software and mobile applications
- Evaluating incoming Sovrn Commerce compliance alerts for validity, responding to the alerting party, making publisher outreach, and documenting investigations in quality logs
- Identifying and removing non compliant ads from the Sovrn Exchange
- Assisting with quarterly quality audits in support of our Industry certifications
- Assisting with annual audits performed by an independent third party
- Partaking in industry working groups hosted by the IAB and TAG
- Working closely with the publisher growth and accounts teams when violations arise
- Conflict resolution between supply and demand partners
- Contribute to rotating schedule of on-call operational triage support
You have a passion for the customer and a desire to improve the internet through the reduction of fraud and improvement of the user experience. You value attention to detail, deductive reasoning, and thrive in a process driven environment with insatiable curiosity.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong composition and English language skills
- A technical / analytical background enabling you to quickly learn new technical tools
- Strong problem solving skills by looking at situations from a different perspective
- Flexibility in approach and willingness to adapt when necessary
- Ability to prioritize and work through tasks with appropriate and dedicated urgency
- Ability to read, organize, and analyze data sets and provide recommendations
- Experience using client side (browser) debug tools such as firebug or developer tools
- Experience with spreadsheet data manipulation and analysis (Vlookups, Formulas, pivot tables, etc)
- Exposure navigating and comprehending reporting tools such as Looker, Hue, MySQL Workbench, and Grafana
- Strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM, HubSpot CRM, Microsoft Excel)
- Experience in programmatic or performance marketing
- Knowledge of SQL
This position reports to: Director, Network Quality
Location: Boulder, Colorado
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $45,000 to $55,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, 11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.