About the Team
The Customer Success team is dedicated to the progression of our publishers through the Sovrn onboarding & product integration journey. We offer technical support, documentation, ad operations, account management, & hands on implementation guidance.
About the Job
As a Technical Support Engineer I, you will work closely with the Account Managers and Specialists Team on technical implementation and troubleshooting. You will work proactively to provide deep technical knowledge and context to team members as well as publishers. You will also work reactively with the support team to help provide advanced troubleshooting techniques, in turn providing solutions to problems raised.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Solve complex product implementation problems and get publishers live faster and ensure that best practices are followed.
- Diagnose complex setups, and communicate clearly through to resolution
- Assist with the build of internal tools for automation and foster a collaborative environment.
- Identify process improvements, come up with solutions and coordinate efforts with other teams across the company
- Identify and triage system-issues and work with our development teams to drive resolution.
- Collaboratively present the output of solution design to the key internal and client stakeholders
You have a passion for the customer and are willing to see beyond your own limitations. You always explore, self teach, learn and teach others. You are scrappy and love to automate the heck out of everything so you can spend more time on what matters most. You are a hacker at heart and above all, love to learn.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with HTTP methods, responses, and statuses, browser developer tools, and all manners or webpage workings
- Experienced with third party APIs
- Client-focused and striving to provide the best experience to our publishers and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional communication with strong interpersonal and client facing skills, and excellent written and phone communication skills, both in tone and technical descriptions
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations and willingness to adapt
- Able to establish and foster relationships with key stakeholders across the company
- Must be willing to explore, self teach, learn in the position, and teach others.
- Web Development Course Certificate OR substitutable experience ideal.
- Ad Ops / Ad Tech / Exchange / SSP background
- Digital Media Industry experience
This position reports to: Customer Success Manager - UK
Location: London, United Kingdom
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.