About the Team
As a member of the Sovrn Commerce Demand team, you will help demand partners (merchants, networks and agencies) earn incremental sales via our large and growing network of influential publishers. We hold our relationships with demand partners second to none and pride ourselves on our ability to keep our clients extremely happy. Since we live on the emerging edge of what’s possible, our team is made up of people who love to learn.
About the Job
The Commerce Demand Account Manager deeply empathizes with the customer and understands all of the alternatives in the market to provide guidance to our partners. We help demand partners increase their sales through the Sovrn Commerce network and grow the resulting commission payments to publishers. You will work directly with our merchant, network and agency partners as a trusted consultant; your advice and coaching will be core to the value we bring as a platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide demand partners with strategic guidance and tactical support to ensure success across all Sovrn Commerce touchpoints with a central focus on long-term revenue and client retention
- Gain a deep understanding of our demand partners business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Develop and nurture relationships with demand partners at all levels of the organization
- Track, analyze, and communicate key performance metrics and business trends internally and for distribution to partners
- Actively support cross-divisional initiatives and act as the internal advocate for demand partners by representing their perspectives and needs
- Maintain a strong command of Sovrn Commerce’s core technology and effectively providing demand partners with Level 1 support.
- Incorporate demand partner feedback to improve existing Sovrn Commerce products and services
- Travel to industry trade shows and events (when it’s safe to do so)
You’re driven, thoughtful, and curious. You are highly coachable while being able to work autonomously. You recognize and act on opportunities to be proactive when supporting clients and providing world class customer service. Above all, you love learning, and sharing what you know.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field; or equivalent professional working experience
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- A deep appreciation for the team dynamic and is able maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, organize, and analyze large data sets in order to identify trends and develop actionable recommendations
- A passion for problem solving and turning challenges into opportunities for business growth
- An interest in and willingness to learn the technical underpinnings of how to build, maintain, and grow a thriving digital business
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with current ad tech landscape and Sovrn’s place and value proposition in the market
- Internet savvy and strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM, sql)
- Ability to put together and present high quality presentations in PowerPoint
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets (Vlookups, Formulas, pivot tables, etc)
This position reports to: Director, Commerce Demand
Location: Boulder, Colorado
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $70,000 to $95,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance,11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.