About the Team
The Publisher Advancement Team is focused on the goal of helping publishers grow by delivering proactive and dedicated full-stack support and analysis across all functions of their business.
About the Job
You'll be working with your team to understand the common trends with publishers in specific verticals. You'll be able to analyze these trends and formulate solutions to help our publishers better understand their business. We will be utilizing a "sprint" format to ensure that we hit our deadlines and our KPI's.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Publisher Advancement Leadership in driving success for all Sovrn publishers
- Partner on cross-departmental projects, operational improvement projects and publisher projects that have the potential to drive success for all Sovrn publishers
- Partner with the Publisher Advancement Engineers on technical implementation improvements and troubleshooting issues by providing analysis support
- Develop analytics on the health of Sovrn publishers to understand where there are opportunities, inefficiencies and configuration changes to improve performance
- Utilize analysis to understand the success of initiatives that your team executes
- With guidance from your Leadership team, reach out to publishers to provide insights that you believe will help drive more success for them
- Develop a cadence for analyzing your departments achievement of certain key performance indicators
- Fully understand the Sovrn product suite so that you can make recommendations for product adoption when you see a good fit
- Partner with the other Sovrn Analysts to develop new systems, strategies, compile testing data, track broader trends, and execute broader optimization initiatives
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the Publisher Advancement team
You are a self starter and able to get the job done without micro management. You have to be comfortable with change as this is a new team and we will have to evolve as we learn. You need to be comfortable working in a team environment and be able to collaborate with other people in similar roles.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in analyst role and/or 1-2 years as a Sovrn Advancement Analyst
- High proficiency using MS Excel and other data and dashboard systems (we currently use Grafana)
- Proficiency with SQL (or other relational databases)
- Deep understanding of TAM, EBDA and Header Bidding
- Familiarity with GAM, Ad Center and Atlas
- Ability to present to Leadership and lead company-wide projects
- Consultative approach to problem solving and cross-functional partnership
- High level of technical aptitude
- Analytical, can tie data to bigger picture
- Sees obstacles as opportunities
- Empathy for others and our customers
- Communicates openly and honestly
- Problem solver
- Ad Tech experience/knowledge
- Leadership/team lead experience
Position Reports to: Director, Publisher Advancement Accounts
Locations: This position is located in Boulder, CO. Although we are all working remotely right now, this is not a 100% remote position, we will need this person to be in the Boulder office when we do return.
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer!