We are looking for a Publisher Advocate intern for June 4, 2020 - August 14, 2020 who will support our Publisher Services team by completing and presenting projects that fulfill immediate business needs. You’ll gain solid exposure to Sales & Account Management processes as part of our dynamic internship program and expand upon your professional skill set in a unique and fun environment.
About the job
The Publisher Services team at Sovrn is at the core of helping independent publishers do more of what they love. Our Services team partners closely with publishers to understand their needs and dedicate the right tools and people to help them grow their business. As a Services Sales Intern, you will work closely with one of our Account Executives to effectively discover and approach new publishers that could benefit from our Services team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead development and qualification
- Outreach and communication with publishers
- Working with publishers to understand their needs
- Develop an understanding of the Sovrn product suite and how it helps publishers grow
- Support Account Executives is their sales processes
- Partner with Marketing teams to develop effective outreach strategies
- Develop an understanding of the sales process, pipeline management, and customer success
You’re driven, thoughtful, and curious. You anticipate problems before they happen, and you have a backup solution. You’re committed to learning and finding the right solution. You have the ambition to see opportunities and the initiative to see them through. Above all, you’re a team player and can tie yourself to the success of your team and customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Undergrad or Graduate pursuing a Bachelor’s.
- Excitement about being part of a fast paced team.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week in our Boulder HQ.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Desire for professional growth opportunities and to be in a dynamic learning environment.
- Strong organizational skills and capable of prioritizing and managing daily duties.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Excellent computer skills.
Nice to haves:
- Sales or account management experience
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer!