About the Team
The Publisher Advancement Team is a growing team at Sovrn whose purpose is to help publishers grow by delivering proactive and dedicated full-stack customer success, support, and analysis across all functions of their business.
About the Job
You'll be working with accounts to understand common trends, identify best practices, and find opportunities for growth in specific verticals. You'll be able to analyze these trends and formulate solutions to help them better understand and thrive in the ever-changing landscape of our industry.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll manage the satisfaction, success, and growth of 15-20 strategic accounts. Partnering with the other success managers, and the marketing and design team to create and implement processes that set your accounts up for success, continued opportunity, and a lasting, fruitful relationship with Sovrn.
- Actively engage with your accounts to execute, implement, and improve what should feel like a personalized Sovrn experience
- Regularly track the overall health of your publishers and identify solutions to proactively anticipate customer needs and identify industry trends
- Identify metrics/KPIs that help your team understand if they are achieving the long term goals you have set
- Nurture your relationship with account stakeholders into one of advocacy, by identifying opportunities to improve their metrics and drive more value for them through their partnership with Sovrn
- Manage and facilitate the process as your accounts advance through product implementations
- Develop and execute a regular cadence for collaborative, productive conversations, providing insights on their performance, health, and growth opportunities
- Share learnings, ideas, best practices, and successes with other Advancement Managers and the greater Publisher Advancement Team
- Identify Sovrn products that will help your accounts expand their success and partner with SMEs (Pub Growth / Services) to engage your publishers with these solutions
- Identify and monitor activity of volatile accounts, reporting on upcoming or ongoing impacts or potential threats to the overall business
- Understand publisher types and maintain classifications within your segment of accounts
You are a self-starter and able to get the job done without micro-management. You must be comfortable with volatility and change as this is a complex, fast-paced, and ever-changing industry, and should be comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment.
The successful candidate will:
- See obstacles as opportunities
- Communicate candidly
- Be curious and a natural problem-solver
- Strongly value learning
- Digital Media experience/knowledge
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, SalesForce, Customer Success tools/solutions
Position Reports to: Director, Publisher Advancement
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer