About the Team
Our finance, legal & administrative team supports Sovrn’s growth by partnering with leaders throughout the organization, providing expertise and pragmatic solutions to the business.
About the Job
Sovrn is looking for a Legal Intern to assist with several temporary contract administration projects on a temporary, contract basis. The responsibilities of the Legal Intern will include working closely with the legal and business teams to review, analyze, and organize a wide variety of contracts, with a focus on customer and data acquisition and distribution agreements.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Reviewing, analyzing, and organizing contracts in concert with internal counsel and a Salesforce integration team
● Implementing and communicating a practical, organization-wide contract management process
● Other projects as requested by the General Counsel
You are driven and have proven the ability to work effectively across a dynamic, fast-paced organization. You have experience and expertise in contracts management in the technology industry. We value committed, detail-oriented and thoughtful individuals who bring operational excellence as well as a creative, mindful approach to their work.
The successful candidate will have:
● Experience with contracts management and drafting a plus.
● Strong analytical skills and ability to independently, pragmatically and creatively resolve key issues.
● Able to multi-task and demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
● Excellent writing skills and ability to clearly, concisely and precisely communicate in plain English.
● Positive attitude and steady demeanor.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
● Outstanding communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and outside contacts.
● Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of instructions and directions and effectively communicate progress and problems to co-workers
Position Reports to: General Counsel
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer!