- Own the quality of Sovrn's products, from upfront product design to deployment and measurement.
- Design and build automated testing frameworks and internal tooling.
- Create testing strategies that demonstrate high contextual understanding of Sovrn's products and their value to our publishers.
- Advocate for best practices in testability, code health, infrastructure, and monitoring.
- Work with developers and product to ensure that acceptance criteria is being met.
- Have experience with automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium, RESTassured etc.
- Enthusiasm for developing tooling and tests that proactively address ambiguous and non-deterministic problems.
- Prepared to demonstrate an opinion on when to apply software quality best practices and tooling.
- Strong ability to articulate technical problems and solutions to fellow engineers and business stakeholders.
- The ability to be a self learner to stay current on QA best practices and to be able to implement them into the architecture.
Preferred/Nice to Have Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science or related experience
- 5+ years of automation experience
- Exposure to high-volume, high-velocity ecosystems, e.g.Kafka, Cassandra, Redis, Flink, Spark
- Experience testing with ephemeral environments
Position Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer