About the Team
The Publisher Advancement Team is an exciting new opportunity at Sovrn created with the goal of helping publishers grow by delivering proactive and dedicated full-stack support and analysis across all functions of their business.
About the Job
You'll be working with your team to understand the common trends with publishers in specific verticals. You'll be able to analyze these trends and formulate some solutions we can take to our publishers to help them better understand their business. We will be utilizing a "sprint" format to ensure that we hit our deadlines and our KPI's.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Publisher Advancement Team Lead and Operations Director in driving success for EU Publishers
- Partner on project-based work that has the potential to drive success for our publishers
- Partner with the Publisher Advancement Engineer on technical implementations and troubleshooting issues by providing analysis as needed
- Understand the Sovrn product suite so that you can make recommendations for product adoption when you see a good fit
- First line of support for all incoming support needs from publishers
- Manage inbound technical troubleshooting and publisher questions
- Identify opportunities to streamline the inbound ticket process and reduce response time
- Leverage the support guide on sovrn.com to drive consistency and templatization in our responses while still providing a personalized experience for your publishers
- Partner with other Advancement Specialists to improve consistency in response style and response time.
- Assist in onboarding reach outs and feedback surveys
- Partner closely with Publisher Advancement Engineers to help with tier 1 and 2 technical implementations or technical support for publishers
- Monitor publisher site submittals for daily approval
- Contribute to ad trafficking responsibilities
- Monitor live campaign performance to manage discrepancy issues
- Contribute to rotating schedule of weekend operational support
- Creating and troubleshooting PMPs (Private Market Place) Deals
- Pulling SSP / DSP reports (Supply Side Platform/Demand Side Platform)
You are a self starter and able to get the job done without micro management. You have to be comfortable with change as this is a new team and we will have to evolve as we learn. You need to be comfortable working in a team environment and be able to collaborate with other people in similar roles.
The successful candidate will have:
- Empathy for others and our customers
- Desire for professional growth opportunities and to be in a dynamic learning environment
- Strong organizational skills and capable of prioritizing and managing daily duties
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results
- Provides strong problem solving skills by looking at situations from all perspectives
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator
- No job too small mentality
- Desire to learn!
- Digital Media experience/knowledge
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, or SalesForce
Position Reports to: Director, Operations
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer