About the Job
As an IT and Office Support Admin you will be responsible for directly supporting Sovrn employees with issues and requests related to computers, software, network, telephones, printers, office supplies, office upkeep food, and beverage orders and other services. You will work in the San Francisco office supporting a variety of users to include Executives.
About the Team
We are a small team that emphasizes on moving fast and delivering impactful solutions through technical excellence. The team is focused on providing innovative and reliable IT and facilities services to users in the U.S. and U.K.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Setting up computer stations for new employees
- IT asset disposition
- Supporting Apple Mac laptop/desktop systems and Google Chromebook/Chromebox devices
- Supporting office network
- Supporting office phones
- Manage desk and conference room cabling (network, power, etc)
- Managing office supplies and IT equipment inventory
- Ordering food, beverage, snacks for office as needed
- Supporting broader office-related projects
- Manage workload through ticketing system
You are a self starter and able to get the job done without micro management. You enjoy being part of a collaborative team but are also independent in terms of getting things done. You love technical challenges and solving problems all while striving to make Sovrn better.
The successful candidate will have:
- 1- 2 years desktop support experience
- Ability to work 20-40 hours a week and commit to a term of no less than six months.
- Strong organizational skills and capable of prioritizing and managing daily duties.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Internet savvy and strong proficiency in office productivity tools
- Must pay high attention to detail and be able to process a high volume of information quickly and accurately
- Ability to organize, multitask, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly build a trusting rapport with all levels of an organization
- High school degree required, Bachelor's preferred
- You love technology and think what we’re doing is cool
- You have a keen sense for balancing pragmatism and perfection
- Flexibility to roll with the punches and growing pains of a small but fast-growing company
Position Reports to: VP, Tech Ops
Publishers create the content the world depends on for education, entertainment, and commerce. Sovrn provides products and services to tens of thousands of online publishers to help them grow, operate their business, understand their readership, and manage consumer data. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado with offices in San Francisco, New York, and London.
With 10,000 customers deploying one or more products across 30,000 websites, Sovrn reaches 200M consumers across more than 3.5B pageviews everyday. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding, and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating advertising fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don’t.
Sovrn is an Equal Opportunity Employer