- Own the quality of Sovrn's products, from upfront product design to deployment and measurement.
- Design and build automated testing frameworks and internal tooling.
- Create testing strategies that demonstrate high contextual understanding of Sovrn's products and their value to our publishers.
- Advocate for best practices in testability, code health, infrastructure, and monitoring.
- Work with developers and product to ensure that acceptance criteria is being met.
- Have experience with automation frameworks, e.g. Selenium, RESTassured etc.
- Enthusiasm for developing tooling and tests that proactively address ambiguous and non-deterministic problems.
- Prepared to demonstrate an opinion on when to apply software quality best practices and tooling.
- Strong ability to articulate technical problems and solutions to fellow engineers and business stakeholders.
- The ability to be a self learner to stay current on QA best practices and to be able to implement them into the architecture.
Preferred/Nice to Have Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science or related experience
- 2+ years of automation experience
- Exposure to high-volume, high-velocity ecosystems, e.g.Kafka, Cassandra, Redis, Flink, Spark
- Experience testing with ephemeral environments
Position Reports to: Quality Assurance Manager
We spend a great deal of our time online. Whether it’s for information, commerce, or entertainment, each of us has come to depend on what we research, discover, and share. Publishers – those who create and curate content – are what makes the Internet great. Yet these publishers practice their craft largely alone, in siloes – without reference points or insightful understanding about where they sit in the grand scheme of things. To add to the challenge, once a Publisher’s content is in the wild, then the task of building engagement, growing a loyal following and enriching the engagement with that following can sometimes feel like shots in the dark or worse, a black box. Moreover, making money from their craft can be a complex task for any independent publisher who might prioritize generating content first and money second.
Sovrn believes that independent publishers are the Internet's vibrancy. As a partner and advocate to tens of thousands of independent publishers, Sovrn provides tools, technologies and services that help publishers (a) make money; (b) get distribution to grow their audience; and (c) access a massive data commons providing extraordinary insights.
The landscape of content networks, adtech vendors, and the myriad of buy-side / sell-side companies can be a complete maze for any reasonable person to decipher. Sovrn cuts through the noise and simplifies things with a basic, straightforward mission:
Help content creators do more of what they want to do – and less of what they don’t