As an Publisher Advancement Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products, contributing to their long-term loyalty. Work closely with cross-functional team members from AdOperations, Product, Quality Assurance, Engineering, and Business to identify solutions to customer issues and work towards product fixes and enhancements.
- Solve complex product implementation problems and get publishers live faster and ensure that best practices are followed.
- Diagnose complex setups, and communicate clearly through to resolution
- Assist with the build of internal tools for automation and foster a collaborative environment.
- Identify process improvements, come up with solutions and coordinate efforts with other teams across the company
- Identify and triage system-issues and work with our development teams to drive resolution.
- Collaboratively present the output of solution design to the key internal and client stakeholders
- Experienced in a comparable role and a Bachelor’s Degree, or, have 1-2 years experience in CS or similar field
- Well versed in RTB, DSP, DMP, and ad-serving technologies is a plus
- Experienced with third party APIs
- Client-focused and always striving to provide the best experience
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and client facing skills, and excellent written and phone communication skills, both in tone and technical descriptions
- Comfortable working in ambiguous situations and adaptable
- Able to establish and foster relationships with key stakeholders across the company
Position Reports to: Manager, Support Engineering
We spend a great deal of our time online. Whether it’s for information, commerce, or entertainment, each of us has come to depend on what we research, discover, and share. Publishers – those who create and curate content – are what makes the Internet great. Yet these publishers practice their craft largely alone, in siloes – without reference points or insightful understanding about where they sit in the grand scheme of things. To add to the challenge, once a Publisher’s content is in the wild, then the task of building engagement, growing a loyal following and enriching the engagement with that following can sometimes feel like shots in the dark or worse, a black box. Moreover, making money from their craft can be a complex task for any independent publisher who might prioritize generating content first and money second.
Sovrn believes that independent publishers are the Internet's vibrancy. As a partner and advocate to tens of thousands of independent publishers, Sovrn provides tools, technologies and services that help publishers (a) make money; (b) get distribution to grow their audience; and (c) access a massive data commons providing extraordinary insights.
The landscape of content networks, adtech vendors, and the myriad of buy-side / sell-side companies can be a complete maze for any reasonable person to decipher. Sovrn cuts through the noise and simplifies things with a basic, straightforward mission:
Help content creators do more of what they want to do – and less of what they don’t