Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 102 million registered learners as of March 31, 2022. Coursera partners with over 250 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
As Senior Product Manager of the User Success Platform, you’ll own the vision, strategy and execution for supporting Coursera’s users - Learners, Educators & Admins and Service Agents. The User Success Platform is what millions of Cousera users depend upon when they encounter problems and need help to achieve a successful resolution. The role is responsible for creating delightful support experiences for our end users including features such as voice of the customer measurement, self-serve support, AI support, agent support tools and more. This role has a direct impact on core business metrics such as learner retention, course completion rates and learner satisfaction which are central to the company's mission to transform people’s lives at scale.
- Create and evangelize the vision for the User Success Platform team
- Own the User Success Platform roadmap that will inform product quality and improve support quality at scale
- Drive step changes in the team’s key metrics related to user satisfaction, support access, support efficiency and support quality
- Deeply understand issues encountered by Learners, Educators & Admins and Service agents
- Work with design, engineering and data science teams to build user-centric solutions while making smart tradeoffs that balance time to market, quality and scope
- 3-5 years as product manager for best-in-class consumer web & mobile user support at scale
- Created end-to-end product strategy & execution that led to step change in business growth; owned key product metrics and exceeded quarterly and annual goals
- Experience at running a continuous A/B test process culture and iterating on key metrics
- Demonstrated experience in working with cross-functional teams (technical and non-technical)
- Experience in measuring user satisfaction and creating actionable insights for product teams
- Prior domain experience in education, online learning, instructional design or similar fields
- Experienced in customer support or technical support field
- Experienced with low or no-code application development tools
- Experienced with support automation and/or AI support systems
- Experience with CRM and customer support tools like Salesforce (Salesforce certifications)
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Creating a Product-Market Fit with Value Proposition Canvas
- Digital Product Management: Modern Fundamentals
- AI Product Management Specialization