Here at SourceScrub, we put our customers first -- so much so that "Customer-First" is one of our core values. We are looking for a Product Manager who shares that value and is passionate about building products that customers love. This is an opportunity to join as a very early member of the product team, reporting directly to our VP Product.
At SourceScrub, we believe two areas of focus are paramount to modern deal origination: Exceptional data quality and a relentless approach to Business Development. Our innovative approach allows finance professionals at all levels in their organization to find, research, track, and connect with privately-held companies.
You love solving complex problems, and you’re able to take ideas/concepts and funnel them through the Product lifecycle to Launch. As such, you are a pleasure to work with and love working cross-functionally--building and sustaining bridges across the team, because from validating an idea, designing it, building it, and taking it to market require the explicit expertise from several functions. You are motivated by the pursuit of achieving the Company’s Mission & Vision, but also you are personally motivated to be your best self. This reflects in your roll-up-your-sleeves attitude in facing challenges and also in your meticulously well-researched, crafted, and high-quality output. Simply put, you love delivering solutions that reduce end-user's pain and delight them.
As our Product Manager, you will
- Gain a deep understanding of our market, competition, and user requirements
- Be an expert on the Client Applications products. This means when there are questions about them, you are the Source for answers. It also means you will own Documentation related to those Products.
- Understand how Customers use the current product and their overall tool suite to inform product decisions. From time-to-time, this means rolling up your sleeves and troubleshooting issues with Customer Success & the Customer to understand bottlenecks and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with Design to communicate Business goals and Product Requirements (which you own), so that they can help translate those Requirements into a Delightful Customer Experience (which they own).
- Collaborate with the Client Integrations team to make sure any Client Applications initiatives which depend on their resources (and vice versa) are identified and prioritized appropriately.
- Work closely with our global Research, Development and Design teams - this means you may have to take calls at non-standard hours as these teams are spread between the US, Ukraine and the Philippines
- Execute the product roadmap for Client Applications, and collaborate with the rest of the Product Team on the overall roadmap to make sure everything coordinates smoothly, dependencies identified, and potential risks mitigated.
- Drive product launches including working with Marketing and Sales to communicate timelines and features, including communicating appropriate value proposition across various user personas
- Work cross-functionally to educate the internal team about the inner-workings and value propositions of the Client Applications Products.
- Scope and prioritize product and engineering activities based on business and customer impact. Document Feedback and Ideas, groom the Backlog, and stay on top of Product Bugs.
To be successful, you should have
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven track record of owning the end-to-end product lifecycle, preferably for a B2B end-user product
- Experience with data-as-a-service products, with products that ‘tell a story’ with data, or search-based products
- Experience deriving insights from large datasets
- Experience and comfort building, tracking, and reporting on Product metrics/KPIs