SourceScrub is growing and we’re looking for a Copywriter. Our Copywriter will be responsible for developing creative key messaging for a variety of formats and continuing to evolve and improve our digital content and brand. This is a highly collaborative role working cross-functionally with multiple teams and reporting to our CMO.
At SourceScrub, we believe two areas of focus are paramount to modern deal origination: Exceptional data quality and a relentless approach to Business Development. Our innovative approach allows finance professionals at all levels in their organization to find, research, track, and connect with privately-held companies.
You are well versed in B2B marketing and have a passion for content and writing. You have the ability to convey our value proposition through sparkling content and are equally at home writing headlines, social copy, digital ads and white papers. You are highly collaborative and are excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced company.
As our Copywriter, you will
- Partner closely with Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to define content themes, and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content.
- Develop a deep understanding of our value proposition, key messages, target buyers, and influencers.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop content in a variety of formats including blog posts and articles, eBooks, infographics, videos, etc.
- Produce ads and landing pages that attract qualified attention and convert interest into action.
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a set of derivate pieces that can be used in multiple channels.
- Work with PR, Product Marketing, and Demand Gen teams to discover and test content partnerships, syndication, and amplification opportunities.
- Use imagination to deliver copy that demands attention and engages audiences.
- Ensure that content conveys clear benefits to the target audience, adheres to our brand voice and personality, and meets quality standards.
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse, and optimization.
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results.
To be successful, you should have
- 3+ years of demonstrated excellence in content marketing in B2B tech. Finance experience is a plus.
- Strong track record of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and increase lead generation and conversion rates.
- Exceptional storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to extract short-form content from long-form content. Experience repurposing content for different uses, formats, audiences, and platforms.
- Experience with defining content metrics and measuring content effectiveness.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product marketing, demand generation, web, creative, sales enablement, and other functions.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and hit deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.