- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for new features and products, including buyer personas, messaging and positioning, value drivers, pricing, and packaging
- Collaborate with product, content marketing, demand generation, design, sales, and customer engineering teams to effectively launch new products and features
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, our products, competitors, and the market to help inform our product roadmap
- Support sales and marketing efforts by creating high quality product messaging, content, and sales collateral
- Create and launch cross-functional marketing campaigns to drive product awareness and adoption
- You have 3+ years of B2B product marketing experience, with 4-6 years of total relevant experience
- You have led major feature launches and/or contributed to large product launches
- You have empathy for developers, and the ability to effectively communicate and build trust with a technical audience
- You are organized with excellent project management skills and can effectively collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- You have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience marketing to developers
- Experience writing code
Not sure if this is you?
We want a diverse, global team, with a broad range of experience and perspectives. If this job sounds great, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway! We carefully consider every application, and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time.
Learn more about us
To create a product that serves the needs of all developers, we are building a diverse all-remote team that is distributed across the world. Sourcegraph is an equal opportunity workplace; we welcome people from all backgrounds and communities.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Sourcegraph by reading our handbook.
We want to ensure Sourcegraph is an environment that suits your working style and empowers you to do your best work, so we are eager to answer any questions that you have about us at any point in the interview process.
Go back to the careers page for all open positions.