This job is opening soon. This is an opportunity to convey your interest ahead of time so that our recruiting team can begin reviewing your background!
SoundHound AI believes every person should be able to interact naturally with the products around them–by simply talking. With a global reach spanning two dozen languages, we build Voice AI products with conversational intelligence for cars, restaurant ordering, and more, allowing our customers to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways.
We are at an inflection point in our fifteen-year history. With teams, customers, and end-users worldwide, we face an unprecedented and ambitious opportunity to scale an independent Voice AI disruptor globally to meet the huge demand. Enterprise Account Executives joining us are an integral part of our success. The Restaurant Sales team will drive revenue to SoundHound while enabling restaurants to process more orders during peak hours and free up front-of-house staff to provide a better experience to customers on location.
The work location for this role is available throughout the continental United States.
In this role, you will:
- Consistently achieve and exceed results-based performance goals
- Establish paying relationships between SoundHound and single-location or small group restaurant businesses in an outbound, transactional sales motion
- Own the full pre-sales process
- Effectively utilize the company’s CRM to manage your accounts and record
- Meet output expectations to manage pipeline, set appointments with new decision makers, and generate ample pitch opportunities for yourself
- Educate prospects on the benefits of our products in a compelling fashion
- Share on-the-ground insights with sales leadership and operations
- Collaborate brilliantly with your fellow SoundHounders to deliver unique value to our customers
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ years of B2B sales experience, with 3 years working as an Enterprise AE, preferably within the restaurant industry
- You are motivated by the prospect of earning commission based on your performance
- You possess a growth mindset as it applies to your personal development
- You are exceptionally adaptable/flexible in the face of constant change
- You are a great level-headed communicator
- You always keep your eye on the ball
- You can deliver success in a hyper-growth environment
- You expect a competitive benefits package (equity included)
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!