SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
You would join a team developing language models, which form part of our state-of-the-art Speech to Meaning technology. The models that you build would contribute to the experience provided by various customers, like Hyundai, Stellantis, Daimler, Mastercard, etc. Our team’s work is integral to SoundHound’s Voice AI solution. Your work will have a big impact on the Product & Business.
In this role you will:
- Build statistical language models for various languages
- Work on various natural language processing problems like language modeling, topic modeling, data augmentation, data normalization, spelling correction etc
We would love to hear from you if:
- You bring at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
- You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in a related quantitative discipline
- You are an advanced speaker of Spanish
- You take pride in writing clean Python and Java or C++ code.
- You have a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- You enjoy working on problems that don’t have straightforward solutions, and you are comfortable with uncertainty in the problem solving process.
We’d be especially excited if you have experience in any combination of machine learning, natural language processing, or applied statistics. Extra attention will be given to candidates that have worked with distributed/parallel computing infrastructure, especially MapReduce and Spark. If you are fluent in a non-English language, that is a plus.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!
Note: Please submit application documents in English so that our hiring team is able to evaluate your candidacy.