At SoundHound Inc., our mission is to enable humans to interact with the world the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
We seek a metrics-driven Growth Marketing Manager, Website & SEO Optimization, to join our growing team at the company’s world headquarters in Santa Clara or in one of our offices located in San Francisco, Boulder, or Toronto.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, Website & SEO Optimization, you will be responsible for developing and executing recommendations to add relevant content to our web domains, provide insights into user behavior and website navigation, and grow SEO traffic. You will collaborate with marketing, product, and web development teams to drive organic traffic to our web domains, provide a delightful user experience and accelerate growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with an innovative company leading in voice AI and conversational interface design!
In this role you will:
- Execute web optimization A/B tests designed to improve a variety of business-critical metrics including Houndify signups and marketing-qualified leads
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Work with Design, Analytics, Product & Content Marketing and Web Dev to ship customer experience improvements
- Maximize website user experience, site performance and resulting business outcomes by orchestrating all elements of SoundHound Inc.’s web properties (soundhound.com, houndify.com, and our company blog) including marketing campaign landing pages
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate heatmaps and data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for experiments and web design
- Evaluate the business among core success metrics for core SEO pillars of content, technical, and partner links. Set appropriate goals, timelines, and paths to improving each component of the program
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines and markets. Partner with the analytics team to create and deliver SEO performance reports
- Implement SEO changes and updates (meta description, page titles, schema markup, microdata, etc.) to maximize keyword rankings
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience managing web and content production using HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
- You have 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience, preferably with a large scale B2B SaaS organization, experience in managing an SEO agency
- You have a deep understanding of information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing, and development (including mobile)
- You have a deep understanding of web image optimization and best practices and use of tools to deliver high-quality imagery with the least impact on performance
- You have a deep understanding of search optimization tactics, both content and technical, and the impact of each tactic
- You have extensive experience with website analytics tools, A/B testing tools, SEO tools
- You have previous experience running A/B tests designed to impact business metrics
- You have strong project management, prioritization, and analytical skills
- You thrive in a growth environment
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits of employment.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!