SoundHound Inc. builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that make it possible for companies to extend their brand in new and meaningful ways. Today, our voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic Global Talent Acquisition Director to take SoundHound into the future by leading an amazing global talent acquisition program and team. This role is critical to the growth and success of SoundHound as we believe not everyone can be a SoundHounder but a SoundHounder can come from anywhere.
In this role you will:
- Own and evolve talent acquisition strategy: partner with the leadership team and hiring managers to understand their needs and develop plans that bring in phenomenal and diverse talent that embody SoundHound’s values
- Cultivate an innovative and data-driven recruiting function to develop best-in-class recruiting programs and processes that are informed and measurable (sourcing strategies, employee branding, social media, etc.)
- Lead and mentor a global recruiting team, extending a distributed team in North America into additional geographies, all while fostering an environment of inclusion that brings out the best in people
- Develop and own relationships with our recruiting partners and vendors
- Keep your recruiting skills sharp by owning recruiting for senior level and critical positions
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Five+ years of experience leading high-performing recruiting teams across multiple functions
- Direct experience with proven success in recruiting senior technical talent
- Proven track record of delivering high-value, metrics driven recruiting initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, and retain top talent
- Deep commitment to building diverse teams, with creative ideas on diverse recruiting strategies
- Expert level understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems
We’d be especially interested if you have previous experience launching new global offices, or prior exposure to AI, speech, natural language, or music music technologies. Also, be sure to mention if you are active in the recruiting community. Lastly, a great sense of humor is always a plus!
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, and inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported and can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, and flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team and bring your unique voice to our mission!