The SoundHound Quality Assurance team ensures the quality of products enjoyed by millions of users around the globe.
As a QA Engineer, you will have a once in a lifetime opportunity to contribute to testing our Voice AI Houndify platform that allows anyone to add smart, voice-enabled, conversational interfaces to anything with an internet connection.
You will work with various SoundHound teams including product management and development teams to review the new features and designs, create a test plan and test cases.
- Planning, designing, and executing test cases
- Performing daily ad-hoc and structured test
- Bug reporting
- Work closely with engineering teams to drive quality upstream
- Provide consistent communication to project stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience or familiarity with mobile testing on Android and/or iOS platforms
- Understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Experience working in a Linux environment utilizing virtual machines and shell scripting
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask well and change focus quickly
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Highly organized, motivated and passionate about achieving results
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jenkins, setting up and maintaining jobs.
At SoundHound Inc., we believe every brand should have a voice. As the leading innovator of conversational technologies, we’re trusted by top brands around the globe. Houndify, our independent Voice AI platform, with 70,000+ users, allows brands to create custom voice assistants that deliver results with unprecedented speed and accuracy. Our mission is to enable humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally. We’re making that a reality through our SoundHound music discovery app and Hound voice assistant and through our strategic partnerships with brands like Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Deutsche Telekom, and Pandora. Today, our customized voice AI solutions allow people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging ‘voice-first’ world. Our diverse team of engineers, UX/UI designers, writers, data scientists and linguists are all passionate about creating a world with more conversations. With more than 14 years of expertise in voice technology, we have hundreds of millions of end users, and a worldwide team in six countries building solutions for a voice-first world.