We are looking for a passionate and dynamic Legal Operations Manager to help us scale as a leader in the conversational artificial intelligence industry. You will be working directly with our business development, legal, and finance teams to support our rapidly growing business.
In this role you will:
- Work with legal and business teams to facilitate the company’s contract management technology, including contract tracking, record-keeping, and coordinating signatures
- Assist with corporate record-keeping, approval processes, and company policies and procedures
- Build a strong relationship with the legal, business development, and finance teams to collaborate on regulatory compliance, contract management and board presentations
- Lead and support various legal and business-related projects as otherwise needed, including updates to form agreements, word processing, knowledge management, and audits.
- BA or BS
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an in-house or law firm environment as a legal assistant, paralegal, legal operations member, or other similar position
- High proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with contracts management solutions (Salesforce) and G-Suite products
- We are also looking for an individual who:
- Works well in a team environment
- Exhibits independent thinking and can take the initiative on projects
- Is technologically curious and savvy
- Is an excellent writer and communicator
- Is willing to learn and adapt to the constant changes that are present in startup life
Notes about the position:
- This is a full-time position in SoundHound’s Santa Clara headquarters. This position is not open to remote work, although face-time requirements may be flexible.
SoundHound turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning. We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. We achieve this through a suite of products:
- Hound - leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience.
- SoundHound - applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. #truestory
- Houndify - our platform that empowers developers to be part of the Speech-to-Meaning revolution.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company that’s simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines.