Here at SoundHound, we’re solving some of the hardest problems in software engineering, and as a result, we’re on a constant quest for the world’s top Engineering minds (...and the ultimate happy hour). In such a competitive landscape, this is no easy task. The successful Recruiting Associate understands this mission requires determination, resourcefulness, and a sense of humor. You will partner with multiple Recruiters to support all hiring teams throughout the organization to identify and attract talent.
- Interview Coordination
- Piece together complex interview schedules by negotiating calendar availability between candidates and hiring teams using Google applications and our application tracking system, Greenhouse
- Ensure smooth completion of interviews to provide a positive candidate interview experience from start to finish
- Coordinate candidate travel through TripActions and handle interview reimbursements using Expensify
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to accurately record all recruitment activities
- Greet and host candidates onsite providing a seamless experience by ensuring interviews are running on time (checking in on interviewers and candidates and monitoring internal chat rooms to ensure interviews run smooth)
- Generate offer letters through ATS & DocuSign and kick off background checks, being on top of status and taking proper action when required
- Organize, set-up and attend various networking and recruiting events.
- Manage communication and relationship with event vendors i.e place orders for event materials, manage shipping and logistics
- Partner with marketing team to develop recruitment and program assets
- Work with a variety of departments such as: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Admin, and IT
- Participate in a variety of recruiting projects ad hoc
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting capacity in a corporate environment.
- Experience with web based applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse ATS.
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Must show ability/methodology for organization, display sense of urgency, track record of dependability and follow-through.
- Experience in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills having high attention to detail, while juggling multiple priorities with deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work onsite our HQ in Santa Clara, CA.
- Proactive problem solving
SoundHound Inc. turns sound into understanding and actionable meaning. We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way we interact with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers, coffee machines, and every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. Our latest product, Hound, leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breaking smartphone experience. Our SoundHound product applies our technology to music, enabling people to discover, explore, and share the music around them, and even find the name of that song stuck in their heads by singing or humming. And through the Houndify platform, we empower developers to be part of the speech-to-meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company that’s simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home. Yep, it's that cool.