SoundHound is creating and productizing transformative technologies that improve life. Join us.
After amassing a global user community well over 265 million strong, a large portfolio of core technologies and award winning products....we're just getting started.
At SoundHound we value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration, which allow us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. SoundHound's culture is one of impromptu coffee breaks, less-impromptu fitness sessions, group lunches, and weekly happy hours.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches, and the opportunity to call a company home that's simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines. Yep, it's that cool.
- Your dream job involves building/owning the systems that improve the lives of millions of users every day.
- You are passionate about building a user experience that is innovative and delightful.
- You are data-driven and analytical.
- You are interested in applying engineering processes to improve marketing efforts to help generate leads
- You are detail-oriented — you notice subtle UI/UX issues and are careful enough to go to the effort of fixing them.
- You are interested in the front-end space and stay abreast of the latest developments.
- You are a fast learner with strong software development skills, enabling you to meet aggressive deadlines while producing scalable and maintainable systems.
- You can operate independently but are not afraid to seek help when you need it.
- Prepare and execute email campaigns, newsletters and nurturing streams
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to identify, implement, optimize, and administer a number of marketing platforms and tools
- Responsible for using engineering principles to build email marketing tools, database segmentation/list building, data analysis & QA, landing page creation and report building
- Collaborate with the product, data, and design teams to make data-driven decisions that improve our marketing processes
- Perform data entry/import lead lists and maintenance to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data/segmentation
- Provide administrative support for mailing list creation, maintenance and tracking
- Knowledge of web technologies and experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5, CSS3 and ES6
- Experience integrating with REST and service-based architectures
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities from a number of internal clients
- Comfortable with high levels of responsibility and ownership
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce products and Marketing automation is desired
- Graphic design experience with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- Knowledge of MySQL, or other relational databases
- Prior experience building HTML templates for marketing campaigns