Who We Are
We’re purpose-driven. With every ride, we aim to redefine health and happiness. It’s all about being more than a workout: SoulCycle is a mind-body-soul experience, built on community, love, respect, acceptance, and a lot of fun. It comes to life through the ride, the relationships, and the unparalleled hospitality. And all of that comes from our people. Join us—we’d love to have you.
To foster an open, diverse, & inclusive community—while embracing each unique individual exactly as they are. We empower each other by listening with an open mind, finding ways to learn and grow together, and always nurturing a sanctuary of trust. To make a real, lasting impact, we’ll work nonstop to embrace and create change. Because nobody is equal until everyone is equal.
SoulCycle is looking for a growth marketing wizard to lead and scale an in-house performance marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for acquiring new customers and driving revenue across multiple channels, from paid social and paid search to email, referrals and in-studio marketing. Your work will drive customer segmentation, campaign execution and reporting, with a focus on continuous testing and optimization. The role will report directly to the Head of Revenue & Growth and work across multiple business groups, including Data Engineering, Product, eCommerce, Loyalty and Brand Marketing.
Who You Are
- An entrepreneurial and creative spirit who is ready to own customer acquisition and devise smart ways to reach customers
- A quantitative marketer who can analyze complex data sets to uncover new opportunities and drive efficiencies in spend
- A natural leader and communicator who can inspire teams to perform at their best
- A cross-functional connector who can collaborate with different business groups to drive key results
- A curious mind who has built on top-of-funnel acquisition experience with work in later parts of the customer lifecycle (conversion, retention, loyalty)
- A tech junkie who enjoys digging under the hood and working with various marketing technologies to bring campaigns to life
What the Job Entails
- Create and manage marketing budgets, optimize spend across channels and align marketing investment with short and long-term goals
- Lead the existing performance marketing team and manage agency relationships (paid acquisition, creative)
- Monitor performance across various initiatives, channels, ad platforms and partners, ensuring they are all optimized for allowable CAC and ROI
- Work closely with Data Engineering to improve infrastructure for data-centric marketing
- Work closely with Data Analytics to facilitate reporting and implement an industry leading cross-platform multi-touch attribution model
- Maintain the existing marketing data stack (mParticle, Amplitude, Braze, Branch, Voucherify) and support new platforms as necessary
- Oversee cross-platform campaign tracking and mobile deeplinking across all existing channels (paid social, paid search, display, email, push notifications, referral, organic social, influencer marketing and in-studio marketing), and roll out to new ones as necessary
- Support a variety of other data-oriented marketing initiatives including universal segment sync, customer database / CRM optimization, mobile app marketing, Android app launch, GDPR implementation and emergent platforms
Your Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Finance or related field
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in a data-oriented growth marketing role at a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Experience managing a team of marketers and multiple internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with major ad platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads) and marketing automation platforms (Braze, Iterable)
- Expertise with customer data via BI platforms (Looker, Tableau, Domo), spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets, Airtable) and SQL
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail
Pay Range: $80-130k per year.
This role is on-site 4 days a week.