Who We Are
We’re purpose-driven. With every ride, we aim to redefine health and happiness. It’s all about being more than a workout: SoulCycle is a mind-body-soul experience, built on community, love, respect, acceptance, and a lot of fun. It comes to life through the ride, the relationships, and the unparalleled hospitality. And all of that comes from our people. Join us—we’d love to have you.
To foster an open, diverse, & inclusive community—while embracing each unique individual exactly as they are. We empower each other by listening with an open mind, finding ways to learn and grow together, and always nurturing a sanctuary of trust. To make a real, lasting impact, we’ll work nonstop to embrace and create change. Because nobody is equal until everyone is equal.
The VP, Corporate & Field Operations will function as a member of the Management Team and work closely with cross functional partners to deliver a best in class operations, facilities and hospitality experience for our community. This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer and the ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where strategic thinking and in-field presence are key skills.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive accountability for achieving key operational and financial goals and KPIs at the studio and market level
- Operationalize and execute key strategic initiatives with a focus on creating a best in class hospitality organization, improving efficiency and exceeding rider expectations
- Engage with riders to understand key desires and create strategies to address those needs
- Promote continuous studio and rider experience innovation across all studios to drive rider engagement and loyalty
- Proactively evaluate studio performance, be eh voice of the field and provide insights and recommendations to elevate studio performance
- Build on culture of hospitality and community through meaningful investment in training, people development to drive retention and employee growth
- Establish and reinforce operating best practices for Studios, improve labor distribution and build and refine the operating model
- Partner closely with the People Team to attract, develop and retain talent at the field level and across operations and facilities to support growth
- Inspires and lead people across all studs and regions with an ability to resonate culturally across a highly diverse workforce
- Partner with Retail leadership to drive retail strategy within studios operations
- Partner with VP, Strategic Finance to create strong integration between Finance and operations to optimize profitability and effectively deploy capital across the operating network
- Ensure operating compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and laws
The successful candidate should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Must have understanding and enthusiasm for the SoulCycle brand and class experience
- Experience developing operations plan supporting a budget
- Experience operating in a fully developed management system
- Experience with P&L/earnings and income statements
- Experience with business strategy and planning
- Outstanding communication and influence skills
- A background in fitness / wellness / hospitality preferred
For additional Information visit our Career Site: https://www.soul-cycle.com/careers/
Please note that Soulcycle has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees. As a condition of employment, SoulCycle employees are required to provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination. An applicant's offer of employment is also conditional until they can provide proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.