SoulCycle is looking for a Manager of Learning & Development to join our rapidly growing global organization. The Manager of Learning & Development will work with cross-functional partners across the organization to support our Field, Instructor, and HQ populations through distributed support and a global perspective.
The person in this role will leverage a growth mindset to unite our current populations under one standard of sustainable and scalable learning, while maintaining and celebrating the individuality and needs of each role / audience.
This person must be an efficient, proven high performer in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing environment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate and update multi-audience content for continued development of Field, Instructors, and HQ staff
- Create and maintain LMS / communications platform infrastructure
- Develop and execute flexible learning journeys and career paths across audiences
- Build and nurture strong working relationships company wide to ensure operational efficiency and business alignment
- Conduct needs assessments to identify gaps in learning offerings
- Work with subject matter experts to educate and train essential skills and knowledge
- Partner with senior Field leaders; empower them to distill required trainings / core competencies
- Specialize in operational fluency, vendor relations, and program delivery
- Support SoulCycle’s diversity and inclusion strategies and implementation
- Own the content creation and delivery of learning and development related trainings
- Serve as the company’s resident expert and point of contact for learning and development requests
- 3+ years of experience working in an L&D function in a global, fast-paced and/or high-growth environment (non-negotiable)
- Current knowledge of and familiarity with emerging trends in effective learning and development methods and strategies
- Ability to self-manage and work well on a remote / distributed team with competing priorities
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize multiple projects based on current and future business needs
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Strong training and facilitation skills (able to present information to audiences of various sizes)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of hospitality
- Demonstrated operational know-how (understanding of how to run a business)
- Passion and understanding of SoulCycle’s brand
- Ability to travel on a quarterly basis as needed
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or Google Suite required; Adobe Creative Suite a plus.