Soroco is on a mission to change how the world gets work done. Powered by multiple patents, its flagship product, the Scout AI model, generates a work graph - a map of hidden pains teams experience at work and their impact on business outcomes. Today, this graph drives productivity improvements in 100s of organizations globally, including several Fortune 500 companies. Soroco has been featured in Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fortune, and was listed on Bloomberg’s list of ideas that defined 2022. With operations spanning Boston, London, and Bangalore, Soroco was founded by alumni of Harvard, MIT, and Carnegie Mellon.
Scout, our multi-modal transformer model, uncovers hidden workplace pains and their impact on business outcomes. By autonomously generating solutions and empathizing with teams, Scout enables enterprises to foster happier, more productive teams today.
Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
What we are looking for:
The Enterprise Account Executive role for new business. We are looking for EAE's who can successfully land new clients for Soroco.
The role purpose and scope:
Identify, qualify, coordinate and pitch to qualified prospects by:
- Conducting or overseeing market research to shortlist prospects.
- Completing requisite stakeholder mapping to secure meeting with decision makers.
- Preparing and delivering initial pitches to senior-level audiences.
- Managing all stakeholder requirements including technical, functional and commercial.
- Close contract building relationships with client legal, finance, IT & compliance team to work through contracting.
- Work with Soroco customer success team to ensure smooth delivery of engagements, leading to further sales and expansion of Soroco footprint within the account.
Experience and skills:
The ideal candidate with 5 to 7 yrs of experience in sales background, preferably in the business process or intelligent automation and digital transformation arena.
- Identify new business opportunities and drive sales growth.
- Collaborate with team members and partners to develop and execute sales strategies.
- Delivery presentations and demonstrations to potential clients
- Provide expert consultation and advice to clients on their business needs.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working with boutique and large global resellers and partners in co-selling motions would be an added bonus