Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents.
The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
What we are looking for: -
We are looking for a qualified Content Writer to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Writer, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. You should also be an expert in content optimization and brand consistency.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency, and a positive customer experience.
The role purpose and scope: -
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve posts
- Liaise with teams to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
Experience and skills
- 3 years of experience in a content strategy or content management field
- 1 year working with cross-functional teams
- English major with a strong academic record from a top-tier university preferred but not mandatory
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, as evidenced by prior work product and the Soroco interview process
- Strong instincts for how to break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand, creative messaging for non-technical audiences
- Impeccable time management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent process-oriented thinking to support the development of scalable processes