Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called Work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents.
The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph
What we are looking for: -
As a Principal Product Manager at Soroco, you’ll be part of a global team that is focused on disrupting the discovery to realization market. You will lead our product capability for Realization – the way to convert insights to business value, being delivered through a complementary set of large 3rd party ecosystem products that cut across categories. You’ll do this by working with teams of Product Managers, Engineers and Designers to define and deliver the roadmap, representing the requirements of customers globally and solving complex problems
The role purpose and scope: -
- Build GITHUB of processes: Take your deep strategy and product management expertise and combine it with your understanding of our customers' needs to come up with Product strategy, vision and definition aligned to business objectives.
- Create and maintain your team's roadmap and milestones based on customer research and product metrics.
- Be a Champion and build an ecosystem of product partners and deliver experiences towards high user satisfaction and engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communication, team skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and collaborate across multiple groups and disciplines.
- Facilitate cross divisional product collaboration in a cross-group environment
- Grow a high-performing team of diverse Product Managers to deliver world-class product experiences.
- Create an inclusive work environment where everyone can bring in their best and wants to be part of the team
Experience and skills
- 15+ years of experience with high-scale cloud and B2B Enterprise SaaS product building.
- Prior experience in building an ecosystem of 3rd party products that deliver market demonstrable value is important is preferable
- Proven track record building high performing product management teams that have delivered high-satisfaction SaaS services at scale.
- Strong background both technical and commercial in high-scale cloud products, with large partner ecosystem (product partnerships).
- Experience of working with globally distributed product, engineering, business, and program teams
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, establish realistic goals and deadlines, and manage changing priorities and expectations
- Ability to explain the business and technical value of a technical offering to an audience mix of technical and non-technical customer representatives
- Ability to drive both product and process improvements for the team as aligned with the strategic goals for the organization
- Data science fundamental understanding as we are building data-based products
- Knowledge of Scrum/devops and devops tools (Azure devops or Confluence+JIRA)
- Knowledge of tools like Balsamiq/Figma or equivalent
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good academic record with Computer Science, Engineering or Business background