Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called Work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents. The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
About the role
Senior EAE is responsible for developing relationships and effective solutions for revenue growth, retention and customer satisfaction, in order to achieve the assigned sales, volume and financial targets. The delivery of target Account KPI’s is driven through collaborating with Customer Success, Product Management, and Cross Functional members, who collectively contribute towards and deliver a combination of :
- World class account management
- Develop, manage, and execute an Account plan, with associated Pursuit Plans
- Key stakeholder profiling and mapping,
- Build and maintain Opportunity roadmap
- Establish and maintain long-term strategic relationships with the right level of influencers and decision makers across different levels in the account organisation
- Business development activities
- Ensuring objectives of the company including acquisition of new business, maintenance of existing business and maintaining or improving profitability are driven
- Accountable for providing key stakeholders with concise, data/fact-driven information and analysis on opportunities, issues, trends and financial results, inclusive of identification of alternatives and options, that facilitates decision making and strategic / tactical execution.
- Operational excellence
- Ensure the account is managed properly and is positioned to grow and gain profitability in accordance with the account plan
- Driving operational quality through consultative selling activities.
In addition to the bulleted focal points (above), the Sr. EAE must effectively ensure that the customer is served in the best possible way whilst simultaneously ensuring Soroco’s Global strategies and objectives are achieved. Furthermore, operational excellence is a critical foundation for account growth and thus another key focus area.
Ideal Candidate :
- 10+ years in a Sales or large account management role preferably in the software or management consulting spaces
- 10+ years of value based, consultative selling experience to Fortune 1000 companies, engaging both small and committee based decision making units
- Extensive and proven track record in driving sales results
- Strong communicator and listener that builds strong networks and to engage internal and external stakeholders, build buy-in and excitement, whilst collaborating.
- Excellent communication, networking, interpersonal and influencing skills to communicate and command respect at all levels.
- Financially astute and numerate, analytical with proven proficiency in translating complex customer requirements into tangible customer value propositions whilst appreciating Commercial Purpose, Implications of costs, and associated risks for both parties, throughout.
- Has financial acumen required to construct and convey plausible financial plans, and provides accurate forecasting data to all stakeholders.
- Demonstrates the highest ethical standards and exemplify the company values.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, performs under pressure, meets deadlines.
- Self-motivated, High Energy, Results-oriented, Tenacious, Reliable, Methodical, Innovative, Focused and Driven are key personal character traits desired in this role
- Written & spoken English paramount, fluency in other languages a plus
- Knowledge and exposure to Process Discovery & Process Automation / RPA would be a plus.